Jin Tries to Blog.

Thursday 23 August 2012

RN ♥

8.23.2012

Jernny M. Almaden, RN

Thank you for the Gift of Faith! Though, with worries and fears the faith deep inside me never wandered.

I was with my 2 bestie's in life Belle and Joot finishing our lunch, when somebody made a status in FB congratulating somebody else. So, there goes my two friends searching for the results while I was on the other side trembling and was on the verge of crying. Belle was scolding me not to cry because she will cry as well.

After like a minute of silence while staring at jojo, scrolling for the result. Both of them ran to hug me and I started crying. I was sobbing in a restaurant with everyone staring. Geez, Sorry friends for embarrassing you. haha! :)

Anyway, Thank you Belle and Jo for being there for me. You know I love you both.

To my family, who has always been there for me. Who always believed in me. Thank you! From earth to moon and back, I love you.

To my friends, with the undying support and for always encouraging me and for always telling me I'd make it. Thank you! I love you guys!


So many I love you's. haha!


But mostly, I offer this chapter of my life and for the remaining of it to Dadi God. 

To God be all the Glory!


Here comes another chapter of my life, Hello! Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment